Birth Doula Support
Looking for a trained and experienced birth doula in Cleveland? You’ve come to the right place.
What is a Birth Doula?
We are non-medically trained professionals who support women physically and emotionally during labor and birth, working to make you feel comfortable and supported during one of the most intimate and important moments of your life. We are your trusted confidante, here to provide you with unbiased, up-to-date information on pregnancy, birth, and beyond, if and when you want it. We are not doctors or midwives, but work in conjunction with your care providers to ensure you have a positive, unforgettable birth experience.
We are committed to supporting you in what matters uniquely to your family. This is your birth experience! We do not minimize emotions, pains, or fears; rather, we instill confidence and strength in you and your partner. Birth is a remarkable life experience, and it is made even more extraordinary with the help of a woman who knows what it looks and sounds like.
Birth Doula support includes:
- Your professional doula team who share an on-call schedule from the moment your contract is signed. With your doula team, backup support is built-in so you can rest assured that you will know the doula attending your birth.
- 24/7 phone and email support during your pregnancy. Your doulas are your trusted experts, here to answer all of your pregnancy and birth related questions with reassurance and unbiased, up-to-date knowledge and support.
- A prenatal meeting with your doula team. Meet with your doula team so that they know firsthand what matters most to you. You will work with your doulas to discuss and fine-tune your birth vision while also preparing for your upcoming birth.
- Continuous physical and emotional labor support for both you and your partner. We are there to help you navigate your birth according to your personal values and preferences. Your doula will be present throughout your labor and birth, and will stay with you until your new family is comfortably settled.
- A postpartum visit with the doula who attended your birth. During the first ten days following your new baby’s arrival, your doula will meet with you to discuss your birth and to make sure you’re adjusting well to life with your newborn.
The CLEbaby Difference
- As an agency, we are able to offer consistency and a wide-range of support. You can remain confident in the level of support you will receive, while enjoying the fact that all of our support is purposefully tailored to your unique needs and wishes.
- All of our doulas have completed comprehensive training through respected international doula certification organizations, to ensure that your entire experience is personal and professional.
- Our support is truly non-judgmental and unbiased. We are not here to push agendas or make assumptions about the birth you want. We are here to support you and help you create your ideal birth experience.
- We care passionately about Cleveland, and we have a wealth of local knowledge and resources that can help you during this transformative time.
Learn more about our services, classes, and events!
Consultations are complimentary.