Postpartum Doula Support
CLEbaby postpartum doulas provide guidance and support so you can confidently transition into life with your new baby. Enjoy the level of care you would expect from family, with the added expertise of a professional.
Your baby is here! Now what?
So much goes into the preparation for a new baby. From the hospital tour to the birth plan, it’s an exciting time focused on learning about what to expect during your pregnancy and birth. But few parents plan for what happens once baby comes home. You may be filled with uncertainty and unanswered questions, and unsure of where to turn for support.
At CLEbaby, we address your uncertainties, answer your questions, and help you transition to life with a new baby. With the support of a postpartum doula, it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Our goal is to help you enjoy those first few precious weeks of bonding and focus solely on your little one.
We will work with you to establish a customized postpartum plan to fit your family’s unique needs. Our professional support can help you in a variety of ways.
Postpartum Doula support includes:
- Assistance with basic newborn care. We can provide hands-on support and guidance with bathing, calming, sleep, bonding, and so much more.
- Infant feeding support. Whether you are breastfeeding or formula-feeding or both, we have the expertise to help you establish successful feeding routines to meet your goals.
- Confidence to find your parenting style. Respect for your parenting choices, expert guidance as you navigate your parenting decisions, and help finding the style that best fits your family. All without judgment or unsolicited advice.
- Care for the new mother. Your emotional and physical recovery is one of our top priorities. We will support your recovery however you prefer, with unmatched compassion and expertise.
- Support for the whole family. Guidance transitioning the whole family, including older siblings, to the new baby.
- Nutritious meal planning, preparation, and cleanup. The postpartum period doesn’t have to be full of carryout meals. Let us work with you to prepare healthy meals and snacks for you and your family so that everyone is well-nourished during this new transition.
- Light housekeeping and laundry. Let us help keep your house running smoothly so you can focus on relaxing and enjoying your new babe.
- Overnight care. Overnight care is available so that you can get much needed sleep while your newborn is well cared for.
The CLEbaby Difference
- As an agency, we are able to offer consistency and a wide-range of support. Whether you need a little support or a lot, whether you need us daytime or nighttime, CLEbaby’s postpartum doulas are available to meet your family’s needs.
- All of our doulas have completed comprehensive training through ProDoula or DONA, both respected international doula certification organizations, to ensure that your entire experience is personal and professional.
- Our training goes far beyond doula care. We regularly invest our time and efforts into furthering our education on a wide variety of topics. Some of our additional training includes: postpartum mood disorders, newborn sleep, lip & tongue ties, comprehensive childbirth education, beareavement support, babywearing, infant feeding, and so much more.
- Our support is truly non-judgmental and unbiased. We are not here to push agendas or make assumptions about how you want to parent. We are here to help you discover the parenting approach that best suits you and your family. Every family is different, and we respect and honor that.
- We care passionately about Cleveland, and we have a wealth of local knowledge and resources that can help you during this transformative time.