Placenta consumption is an age-old tradition that has been utilized across cultures over centuries, providing women with physical and emotional benefits during the postpartum period.
Placenta encapsulation is a modernized approach to this longstanding practice.
What is a Placenta Encapsulation?
Recently placenta encapsulation has garnered attention from celebrity moms, giving rise to a new, mainstream following who swear by its benefits. *The reported benefits of placenta encapsulation and consumption include:
- Decrease in baby blues and postpartum depression
- Hormonal balance
- Increase in energy
- Increased milk production
- Increase in iron levels
- Reduction in postpartum bleeding
There are many avenues to easing the transition to life with your new baby. One of the most important of those is self-care. Let your placenta nourish and replenish you as you recover from pregnancy and birth.
Placenta Encapsulation Service includes:
- Your placenta processed by a trained CLEbaby Postpartum Placenta Specialist
- A ready-to-go transport kit which adheres to WHO’s guidelines
- Your placenta capsules, usually yielding around 75-200 capsules
- Tailored usage instructions
- Cord keepsake & a gift for new baby
- Followup suppor
The CLEbaby Difference
- Our Postpartum Placenta Specialists uphold the highest safety standards in the industry. We are committed to using Universal Precautions, and have been rigorously trained for safety by Placenta Prep, OSHA compliant Bloodborne Pathogens Training, and the Ohio Food Handlers Training. We are the safe, professional choice for Cleveland parents.
- We only encapsulate in your home. This means your placenta will not be exposed to any unfamiliar bacteria that may interfere with your postpartum recovery. And you can rest assured that it is your placenta you are consuming.
- Our Postpartum Placenta Specialists are also trained as Postpartum Doulas. Since we are encapsulating in your home, we are available to support and educate you as you transition to life with a new baby.
- We provide you with everything you need. From the transport kit, to the cleaning and sanitization of your kitchen, our process results in beautifully packaged capsules complete with instructions for use. Every detail is accounted for so that you can start taking your placenta pills soon after birth.